Kemi S. Rampi, Esq.
Kemi S. Rampi, Esq., practices exclusively in family law as a Collaborative divorce attorney and Mediator. Kemi is a Rule 114 qualified neutral mediator in the state of Minnesota. She has extensive expertise in Conflict Resolution and out-of-court settlement models for divorce and separation. She is a frequent presenter for the Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota (CLI) and has presented at the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) regarding separation and divorce issues. Kemi’s practice is committed to providing an efficient and effective divorce process for the families she works with.
Kemi understands that every family is unique and deserves a process and solutions tailored to their unique needs. The Collaborative Divorce Process is customized to fit each family’s needs. She understands that divorce is an emotional, spiritual, and financial journey that includes a legal event which is only one step along the way. Her entire practice is dedicated to helping families get through the divorce process without ever stepping foot in a court room.
Contact Kemi today to set-up an initial consultation (with a donation to a charity) to discuss your divorce options.
Facts about Kemi
- Kemi is one of the most experienced collaborative attorneys in Minnesota.
- Her entire practice is dedicated to assisting families through the divorce process in the most efficient and effective way possible.
- Kemi frequently works with families who still have young or teenage children living in their home.
- Most clients come through referrals from people who have had a positive experience with Kemi.
- Kemi can assist you in your divorce in a number of ways from consulting, drafting or formally representing you.
- Kemi focuses on the kids and can help you find a long-term solution that focuses on the health and well-being of your children.
- Kemi is committed to integrity, dignity, and privacy. Your private information should remain confidential,
- Your financial future matters! Kemi has the experience and expertise to help structure an agreement tailored for a healthy financial future.
Why did you start doing this?
"A lot of it has to do with my faith. I felt called to help families through this process in a way that aligns with my values: integrity, compassion, and care."
Why did you choose the collaborative process over the standard litigation process?
"When my siblings and I were growing up, we saw a family friend of ours go through a very ugly divorce. They lost so much. The process itself was expensive, but the emotional toll was much greater. They lost relationships and hope. I knew there had to be a better way. The Collaborative process provides an alternative process for families to go through a divorce in a better way that focuses on the health of their children."
Do you like being a divorce attorney?
"It is really a privilege to be able to walk with families who are going through one of the most difficult times in their life. If I can help families get through the roughest time of their life in a healthier way. That's a special place to be, one I take seriously. I truly want to honor the families I work with."